Most read reports
- Global push to stamp out hunger hinges on better data
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- Joint Communiqué by United Nations Secretary-General, African Union Commission Chairperson, European Commission President during Third Trilateral Meeting
- All you need to know in an emergency – in the palm of your hand
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
ATTITUDES TOWARDS HUMANITARIAN NEWS WITHIN THE AID SECTOR: SURVEY RESULTS
By Martin Scott (@martinscott2010).
How do those involved with or interested in the aid sector view media coverage of humanitarian issues globally? What are their main sources of news and information and how useful do they find them? What impact, if any, does news coverage have on their work?