Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Under-Secretary-General for Humanitarian Affairs and Emergency Relief Coordinator, Mark Lowcock Remarks at Concern Worldwide 50th anniversary event: Conflict and Hunger How can we reach those furthest behind?
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- Sexual Violence in conflict, recognizing two heroes who combat it
The President of Kazakhstan Nursultan Nazarbayev has stressed the importance of all countries joining their efforts to ensure global food security, Tengrinews reports citing the press office of Akorda. He talked about global food security during the opening ceremony of the National Day of Kazakhstan at the EXPO-2015 in Milan with its core theme Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life.