Most read reports
- Humanitarian and Country Icons 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- GMDAC: Over 6,600 Migration Deaths Recorded in Africa Since 2013 ‘Just the Tip of the Iceberg’
- The Global Compact on Refugees is a positive step toward a better refugee response
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
ACF International, Save the Children, Helen Keller International, International Medical Corps, Valid International, Concern and the International Center for Research on Women call on the Director General of the World Health Organization, Dr. Margaret Chan, to support further involvement of WHO in the preparation of the International Conference on Nutrition +21. Twenty one year after the first major international event on nutrition, this event should be considered as a unique opportunity to reaffirm the critical role of the health sector in the fight against undernutrition.