Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
Over the past two decades, multilateral organizations have encouraged increased engagement with private health care providers in developing countries. As these efforts progress, there are concerns that private delivery care may have adverse effects on maternal health. Currently available data do not allow for an in-depth study of the direct effect of privatization on maternal health.