Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- World Malaria Report 2018
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
Over the past two decades, multilateral organizations have encouraged increased engagement with private health care providers in developing countries. As these efforts progress, there are concerns that private delivery care may have adverse effects on maternal health. Currently available data do not allow for an in-depth study of the direct effect of privatization on maternal health.