Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Reaching those furthest behind
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- What drives internal displacement? A machine learning approach
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
This first Manual within the series concerns the management of disaster risks for World Heritage properties. It focuses on one approach to the principles, methodology and process for managing disaster risks at cultural and natural World Heritage properties.