Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
This fall, ICTJ will publish “Transitional Justice and Education: Learning Peace,” a new edited volume which explores the ways in which societies can harness education to address the legacies of past human rights abuses. From preventing the recurrence of violence to reintegrating conflict-affected children and youth and even serving as a means of reparations, education plays a critical role in the transition out of conflict or repression.