Most read reports
- Global push to stamp out hunger hinges on better data
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- All you need to know in an emergency – in the palm of your hand
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- Joint Communiqué by United Nations Secretary-General, African Union Commission Chairperson, European Commission President during Third Trilateral Meeting
This fall, ICTJ will publish “Transitional Justice and Education: Learning Peace,” a new edited volume which explores the ways in which societies can harness education to address the legacies of past human rights abuses. From preventing the recurrence of violence to reintegrating conflict-affected children and youth and even serving as a means of reparations, education plays a critical role in the transition out of conflict or repression.