Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
ICTR Prosecutor Releases Best Practices Manual on Referral of International Criminal Cases to National Jurisdictions
Today, the Office of the Prosecutor (OTP) for the International Criminal Tribunal for Rwanda (ICTR), released a comprehensive manual to identify best practices in the prosecution of sexual violence crimes in post-conflict regions. The manual draws on the OTP’s nearly 20-year experience in prosecuting sexual violence crimes perpetrated during the 1994 Rwandan Genocide. During the Genocide, rape and other forms of sexual violence were used as a means to perpetrate genocide, war crimes, and crimes against humanity.