Most read reports
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- ECOWAS forum urges modernisation of hydromet and disaster risk management services
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- African Risk Capacity Becomes a Member of the World Economic Forum
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
The fifth year of the Syria conflict was the worst yet for people as warring parties have continued to wreak havoc, increasingly blocked aid and placed more communities under siege. Russia, the United States, France and the United Kingdom must now safeguard the glimmer of hope that the cease-fire has brought to civilians, rather than “adding fuel to the fire”, warn 30 aid agencies in a new report.