Most read reports
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
Displacement Solutions and the United Nations Human Settlements Agency – UN Habitat – today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) outlining a framework for collaboration between the two organisations; globally, regionally, nationally, and at city-level.
Ten Years of Action
DS ROUNDTABLE ADOPTS ‘THE CLIMATE LAND STATMEMENT’
WHAT IS THIS GUIDE ABOUT?
The aim of this guide is to provide practical, easy to follow advice on what people displaced from their homes and lands by climate change can do to get help. It is written directly for climate displaced persons and their advocates.
It explains in non-technical language what climate displacement is, what rights you are entitled to as a climate displaced person, and what you can do to protect your rights.