Most read reports
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
Displacement Solutions and the United Nations Human Settlements Agency – UN Habitat – today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) outlining a framework for collaboration between the two organisations; globally, regionally, nationally, and at city-level.
Ten Years of Action
DS ROUNDTABLE ADOPTS ‘THE CLIMATE LAND STATMEMENT’
WHAT IS THIS GUIDE ABOUT?
The aim of this guide is to provide practical, easy to follow advice on what people displaced from their homes and lands by climate change can do to get help. It is written directly for climate displaced persons and their advocates.
It explains in non-technical language what climate displacement is, what rights you are entitled to as a climate displaced person, and what you can do to protect your rights.