Most read reports
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- African Risk Capacity Becomes a Member of the World Economic Forum
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
Displacement Solutions and the United Nations Human Settlements Agency – UN Habitat – today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) outlining a framework for collaboration between the two organisations; globally, regionally, nationally, and at city-level.
Ten Years of Action
DS ROUNDTABLE ADOPTS ‘THE CLIMATE LAND STATMEMENT’
WHAT IS THIS GUIDE ABOUT?
The aim of this guide is to provide practical, easy to follow advice on what people displaced from their homes and lands by climate change can do to get help. It is written directly for climate displaced persons and their advocates.
It explains in non-technical language what climate displacement is, what rights you are entitled to as a climate displaced person, and what you can do to protect your rights.