Most read reports
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- ECOWAS forum urges modernisation of hydromet and disaster risk management services
- Global push to stamp out hunger hinges on better data
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- African Risk Capacity Becomes a Member of the World Economic Forum
Plans call for more volunteers to help continent and trainees to study here
At the conclusion of a high-level multilateral forum in Seoul yesterday, Korea pledged to double its aid to Africa by 2012 and to share its development experience with the continent.
The second Korea-Africa Forum, which wrapped up yesterday, led to the adoption of the 2009 Seoul Declaration in which Korea committed to pump up its development assistance to Africa. Last year, Korea provided $107.1 million in ODA to the continent.