Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- FAO Early Warning Early Action report on food security and agriculture (January - March 2019)
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
Plans call for more volunteers to help continent and trainees to study here
At the conclusion of a high-level multilateral forum in Seoul yesterday, Korea pledged to double its aid to Africa by 2012 and to share its development experience with the continent.
The second Korea-Africa Forum, which wrapped up yesterday, led to the adoption of the 2009 Seoul Declaration in which Korea committed to pump up its development assistance to Africa. Last year, Korea provided $107.1 million in ODA to the continent.