Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
Zakat Foundation Launches Worldwide Aid Program
International Humanitarian Organization to Reach over 40 Countries in the Month of Ramadan
(Chicago, IL, 6/6/16) – The Zakat Foundation of America (ZF) is mobilizing an international humanitarian campaign for the month of Ramadan. Set to reach over 40 countries across 5 continents from June 6th to July 7th, the campaign will deliver food supplies, gifts, and livestock to communities in poverty, with a special emphasis this year on drought-stricken regions in the Horn of Africa.