Most read reports
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- ECOWAS forum urges modernisation of hydromet and disaster risk management services
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- African Risk Capacity Becomes a Member of the World Economic Forum
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
We would like to draw your attention to a new publication different from others: an easy, interactive tool to support you in integrating gender equality in climate smart development. Via tabs you can easily navigate between policy cycle, recommendations, quick links etc. This allows you to find relevant information without having to read the whole document.
The tool focuses on climate smart development in five different sectors: water, food security, energy, natural resources, and disaster risk reduction. Per sector you can directly access: