Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- UNHCR donors commit a record US$926 million in initial pledges for refugees, internally displaced and stateless people in 2019
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Reaching those furthest behind
January 16, 2007, London - Billions of dollars of reconstruction aid are spent without accountability to its intended beneficiaries, according to major country studies on integrity in post-war reconstruction, launched today by Tiri, a new non-governmental group dedicated to raising levels of integrity around the world, and local non-governmental organizations in eight post-war countries.
Lack of integrity in reconstruction threatens to push war-torn countries back into open conflict.