Most read reports
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Las políticas sobre migración no deben limitarla, sino maximizar su potencial y minimizar sus aspectos negativos
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
January 16, 2007, London - Billions of dollars of reconstruction aid are spent without accountability to its intended beneficiaries, according to major country studies on integrity in post-war reconstruction, launched today by Tiri, a new non-governmental group dedicated to raising levels of integrity around the world, and local non-governmental organizations in eight post-war countries.
Lack of integrity in reconstruction threatens to push war-torn countries back into open conflict.