Most read reports
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
This report is issued by the IATI Secretariat to meet the requirement in the IATI Framework for Implementation for annual reporting of efforts by members to implement the IATI Standard. In addition, this report highlights the following general themes:
• Encouraging more people to publish;
• Improving the quality of data published;
• Helping people to use IATI data better.
Huge boost for aid effectiveness as groundbreaking transparency initiative gains momentum
Over 130 organisations are now publishing their data to the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI), an open data platform that gives a timely, comprehensive and comparable picture of aid flows in order to improve accountability and impact. Germany is the latest country to begin publishing its data in line with the IATI common standard, with Russia signalling its intention to join.