Most read reports
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- IDMC Mid-Year Figures: Internal Displacement in 2018
- Climate change and violent conflict: Sparse evidence from South Asia and South East Asia
This report is issued by the IATI Secretariat to meet the requirement in the IATI Framework for Implementation for annual reporting of efforts by members to implement the IATI Standard. In addition, this report highlights the following general themes:
• Encouraging more people to publish;
• Improving the quality of data published;
• Helping people to use IATI data better.
Huge boost for aid effectiveness as groundbreaking transparency initiative gains momentum
Over 130 organisations are now publishing their data to the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI), an open data platform that gives a timely, comprehensive and comparable picture of aid flows in order to improve accountability and impact. Germany is the latest country to begin publishing its data in line with the IATI common standard, with Russia signalling its intention to join.