Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- UNHCR donors commit a record US$926 million in initial pledges for refugees, internally displaced and stateless people in 2019
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Reaching those furthest behind
We, UN and non-UN entities, re-affirm our determination to prevent future acts of sexual exploitation and abuse by our personnel.
We note the issuance of this Statement at the High-level Conference on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and NGO Personnel on 4 December 2006 in New York, USA and welcome future endorsement of this Statement by others.