Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Reaching those furthest behind
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- What drives internal displacement? A machine learning approach
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
by Diana Quick
A shared statement by peacebuilding organizations
International Day of Peace, 21 September 2018
The last year has seen significant global challenges, including an unprecedented level of humanitarian need, rising inequality and exclusion, growing climate change impacts, and increasing threats to our shared security. Nevertheless, the international community has taken important steps in addressing these challenges by implementing the recent bold commitments to foster sustainable peace.
Joint NGO statement ahead of the European Council of 28-29 June 2016 NGOs strongly condemn new EU policies to contain migration
At the upcoming European Council, European Union (EU) leaders will discuss the European Commission’s Communication on a new Partnership Framework with third countries. The Communication proposes an approach which aims to leverage existing EU and Member States' external cooperation instruments and tools in order to stem migration to Europe.