Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- UNHCR donors commit a record US$926 million in initial pledges for refugees, internally displaced and stateless people in 2019
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Reaching those furthest behind
2017 has been a fundamental year for the Start Network, with the endorsement of its new strategy for the future by the Member Assembly in November. The Start Network has been mandated by its members to design a network of networks. The vision strives for a future where NGOs are able to respond to humanitarian needs all around the world as they emerge without funding priorities being defined by media headlines or political will.