Most read reports
- Humanitarian and Country Icons 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- The Global Compact on Refugees is a positive step toward a better refugee response
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- GMDAC: Over 6,600 Migration Deaths Recorded in Africa Since 2013 ‘Just the Tip of the Iceberg’
BBC Media Action and the BBC have responded to 28 emergencies since 1994. This research report, based on evaluations of four recent crises interventions, assesses the effectiveness of mass media interventions in enabling people to survive and recover when disaster strikes.
Authors: Theodora Hannides