Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
We, UN and non-UN entities, re-affirm our determination to prevent future acts of sexual exploitation and abuse by our personnel.
We note the issuance of this Statement at the High-level Conference on Eliminating Sexual Exploitation and Abuse by UN and NGO Personnel on 4 December 2006 in New York, USA and welcome future endorsement of this Statement by others.
Based on best practices that have facilitated
sustainable results for minority returns, this manual aims to shed light
on the returns landscape by providing detailed guidance on the roles of
the Municipal and Regional Groups on Returns. It consists of three main
Part I: Outlines conditions that should be fostered in order to respect the right to return, principles to guide the activities undertaken by each actor, as well as provides a list of the main actors and their functions.