Most read reports
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- El Nino Outlook – September 2018
- IDMC Mid-Year Figures: Internal Displacement in 2018
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- Extreme hunger could kill 600,000 children in war zones this year
How digitization of payments, transfers, and remittances contributes to the G20 goals of broad-based economic growth, financial inclusion, and women’s economic empowerment
DIGITIZING PAYMENTS AND REMITTANCES IS VITAL TO ACHIEVING G20 GOALS.
EMBARGOED TILL 10 AM EST, 30 January, 2014
Commits to Increase Electronic Payments to Strengthen Local Economies
New York – 30 January, 2014 –Catholic Relief Services (CRS) announced that it has joined the Better Than Cash Alliance, pledging to transition approximately 60 percent of its operational, programmatic and emergency payments from cash to electronic across 22 countries.