Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
- Latinoamérica y el Caribe - Panorama Mensual de Situación - al 4 de enero de 2019
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
The Government of Nauru has welcomed news that refugees on the island will be resettled in the United States and has commended the Australian Government for its handling of the process.
Minister for Justice David Adeang said while the Government has consistently sought to correct false reports about conditions and safety of the refugees, it has also always stated the need to find suitable third countries for permanent resettlement.
We, the Pacific Islands Ministers, gathered in Nadi, Fiji, on 28 October 2015 to deliberate on strengthening climate change resilience through reproductive, maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health (RMNCAH);