Most read reports
- Humanitarian and Country Icons 2018
- GMDAC: Over 6,600 Migration Deaths Recorded in Africa Since 2013 ‘Just the Tip of the Iceberg’
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- The Global Compact on Refugees is a positive step toward a better refugee response
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
Mariko Hall from the IT Emergency Coordination branch of the World Food Programme – leading organisation of the Emergency Telecommunications Cluster – outlines what the relief community is learning in terms of technology in humanitarian response.