Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- UNHCR donors commit a record US$926 million in initial pledges for refugees, internally displaced and stateless people in 2019
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
2015 was a year of transformation for the Emergency Telecommunications Cluster (ETC). The adoption of the ETC2020 Strategy in the first half of the year, radically expanding the vision, scope and approach of the cluster, set the network on a much more impactful, but challenging, trajectory. 2015 was characterised by the adoption and commenced implementation of ETC2020 as well as the most concurrent emergencies ever responded to; and the invaluable contributions of its members and partners without which, the ETC would not exist.