Most read reports
- Vital protection for refugee and migrant children making perilous sea journeys to Europe urgently needed
- UNHCR appeals for urgent action as new Mediterranean mid-winter deaths reported
- World Economic Forum 2019 Annual Meeting launching a new Humanitarian Investing Initiative
- Spain contributes 4.1 million euros to assistance to vulnerable populations through the United Nations World Food Programme
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
In December, 37,597 eligible refugees and asylum seekers (17,023 households) received cash assistance in Greece, in 92 locations.
In November, 36,135 eligible refugees and asylum seekers (16,410 households) received cash assistance in Greece, in 111 locations.