Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- WFP participation at Global Child Nutrition Forum event: The world’s largest conference on school feeding
- Global Child Nutrition Forum celebrates 20th edition in Tunisia
- Regional HAC Database Dashboard: Eastern and Southern Africa (October 2018)
HOW ARE DONORS IMPLEMENTING THE GOOD HUMANITARIAN DONORSHIP PRINCIPLES?
Ten years ago, a group of 17 donors, including the European Commission, agreed on a set of 23 principles and best practices for what it implies to be a good humanitarian donor. Since then, 24 more donor governments have signed on. A core concept for the GHD principles is accountability;
Endorsed in Stockholm, 17 June 2003 by Germany, Australia, Belgium, Canada, the European Commission, Denmark, the United States, Finland, France, Ireland, Japan, Luxemburg, Norway, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Sweden and Switzerland.