Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- Position Paper: Culture in City Reconstruction and Recovery
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
New report: parts and components of weapons should be included in an ATT
The sale of components and parts, and not just of finnished weapons, should be regulated through an Arms Trade Treaty, which is currently being negotiated in New York. A new report by NCA and ForUM explains why.