Maps & Infographics
Headlines (most recent)
- UNICEF: Lack of funding leaves millions of children in conflict and disaster zones at risk. 22 Oct 2019
- UNDP: More than 90 per cent of African migrants would make perilous Europe journey again, despite risks. 21 Oct 2019
- Action Against Hunger: Humanitarian leaders call for a transformation in acute malnutrition treatment. 16 Oct 2019
- UNICEF: La malnutrición impide el adecuado crecimiento de 1 de cada 5 niños y niñas menores de 5 años en América Latina y el Caribe. 15 Oct 2019
- Concern: Climate change affecting global food system - new report. 15 Oct 2019
Most read reports
- IDRC: Making Agri-Food Systems Work for the Rural Poor in Eastern & Southern Africa. 20 Oct 2019
- UNDP: Scaling Fences: Voices of Irregular African Migrants to Europe. 21 Oct 2019
- UNHCR: Refugee Funding Tracker: Inter-agency financial portal for refugee assistance programmes, including Refugee Response Plans. 21 Oct 2019
- IEP: Global Peace Index 2019. 12 Jun 2019
- SPC: Epidemic and emerging disease alerts in the Pacific as of 21 October 2019. 21 Oct 2019
Joint press release
ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia, 15 March 2016 – Government ministers and representatives of development agencies, civil society, private sector and NGOs are gathered in Addis to agree on a way to meet targets on universal access to water, sanitation and hygiene as called for in the new Sustainable Development Goals.
The two-day, high-level meeting, under the aegis of the Sanitation and Water for All partnership, and convened by UNICEF, is hosted by the Government of Ethiopia.