Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
• The blockchain is a type of distributed database hosted across a network of multiple participants. Moreover, the blockchain provides a way to share information and transfer digital assets in a fast, tracked and secure way.
• The blockchain has the potential to transform the humanitarian sector by providing cost savings and traceability of information flows, and by reducing transaction times.
Ce document est destiné aux entités humanitaires formelles enclines à collaborer avec les CV&T. Il est particulièrement adapté aux besoins des organisations précédemment exposées aux CV&T et à leur travail qui recherchent des conseils pratiques afin de se développer. Ce guide vise à permettre aux acteurs concernés de mieux comprendre les dynamiques de travail avec les CV&T, de mieux formuler leurs demandes et de maximiser les avantages d'une telle collaboration.
This guidance is intended for Volunteer and Technical Communities (V&TCs) and tech groups that have a desire to collaborate with Formal Humanitarian Organizations. We hope that it best fits the needs of V&TCs and tech groups that currently seek practical advice on how to develop projects with formal humanitarian organizations or how to further strengthen pre-existing collaborative relationships.
This document is for formal humanitarian entities that are interested in collaborating with V&TCs. It will best fit the needs of organizations that have had exposure to V&TCs and their work, and now seek practical advice on proceeding with a deployment. The guidance aims to ensure that actors understand the dynamics of working with V&TCs, better formulate requests and maximize the benefits of such collaboration.