Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
EU leaders must live up to their commitments to European values in responding to migration and stop copying xenophobic populist recipes, more than 160 NGOs said today in a joint statement. The organizations are calling for strong leadership to uphold the rights and values that have been the founding principles of the European Union for 60 years.
This report for the year 2000 examines OSCE
Governments' compliance with their OSCE and other international human
rights commitments, and documents human dimension issues in those countries.
The report is based on the results of investigations carried out by the national Helsinki Committees, other cooperating human rights NGOs and the IHF Secretariat.