Maps & Infographics
Headlines (most recent)
- Kindernothilfe: Water shortage exacerbates disaster risk; tropical islands top table. 17 Sep 2019
- IOM: IOM manual to help with mental health and psychosocial support in emergencies. 17 Sep 2019
- IOM: Detaining migrant children is not only wrong, but ineffective, says UN migration network. 16 Sep 2019
- UNCCD: Countries agree to make ‘land degradation neutrality’ by 2030 a national target. 15 Sep 2019
- UNESCO: Without urgent action, 12 million children will never spend a day at school - UNESCO. 13 Sep 2019
Most read reports
- IOM: Child Immigration Detention is Not Only Wrong, It Is Ineffective. 16 Sep 2019
- UNHCR: DAFI Annual Report 2018: Refugee student voices - Refugee Students in Higher Education. 16 Sep 2019
- World Bank: Harvesting Prosperity: Technology and Productivity in Agriculture. 16 Sep 2019
- UNCCD: The New Delhi Declaration: Investing in Land and Unlocking Opportunities. 15 Sep 2019
- IEP: Global Peace Index 2019. 12 Jun 2019
2019 is a critical year for children and young people everywhere. It’s critical in building a world where every child gets the chance to learn.
The United Nations High-Level Political Forum July in New York will include a review of Sustainable Development Goal 4 (SDG4), which promises quality inclusive education for _all _by 2030.