Most read reports
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- IDMC Mid-Year Figures: Internal Displacement in 2018
- Extreme hunger could kill 600,000 children in war zones this year
- Minority and Indigenous Trends 2018: Focus on migration and displacement
This paper seeks to reflect on the often
difficult interplay between humanitarian organisations and the military.
It looks primarily at three countries where Ockenden International works:
Sudan (south), Afghanistan and Iraq.