Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
The manual "Training for Women's Empowerment" is a practical manual, informed by the idea of participation, for the training of volunteer helpers and professional counsellors, for example working in the psychosocial, legal or health sectors. It aims at enhancing the skills and the awareness of these women to work for the empowerment of women and girls who have undergone sexualised and other forms of gender-based violence. The manual comprises various modules that can also be used individually, tailored to the respective training groups.