Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
- The Aid in Danger Monthly News Brief - October 2018
The manual "Training for Women's Empowerment" is a practical manual, informed by the idea of participation, for the training of volunteer helpers and professional counsellors, for example working in the psychosocial, legal or health sectors. It aims at enhancing the skills and the awareness of these women to work for the empowerment of women and girls who have undergone sexualised and other forms of gender-based violence. The manual comprises various modules that can also be used individually, tailored to the respective training groups.