Most read reports
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
More than 30 international development organizations, including CRS, have released a joint statement supporting the Global Food Security Act of 2013, which will be introduced in Congress by Representatives Betty McCollum (MN-4), Aaron Schock (IL-18) and James McGovern (MA-2).