Most read reports
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- The humanitarian metadata problem: ‘Doing no harm’ in the digital era (October 2018)
New report finds the Hyogo Framework for Action isn't working for the poorest
The report finds that, though the Hyogo Framework for Action 2005-2015 has increased awareness and understanding of disaster risk reduction, most respondents to the VFL survey report that disaster losses are still rising. Amongst the poorest that figure rises to 68%.