Most read reports
- Global push to stamp out hunger hinges on better data
- United Nations, World Bank, and Humanitarian Organizations Launch Innovative Partnership to End Famine [EN/AR]
- All you need to know in an emergency – in the palm of your hand
- Joint Communiqué by United Nations Secretary-General, African Union Commission Chairperson, European Commission President during Third Trilateral Meeting
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
Informations and ressources about current and past Storms
These Tropical Storm Tracks are charts and projections
of severe storm and hurricane/typhoon movement in the Atlantic, Pacific,
and Indian Ocean areas. They are updated every three hours at approximately
00:45, 03:45, 06:45, 09:45, 12:45, 15:45, 18:45, and 21:45 GMT* (02:45,
05:45, 08:45, 11:45, 14:45, 17:45, 20:45, and 23:45 HST).
All plotted times are GMT.