Most read reports
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Global Education Monitoring Report 2019: Migration, displacement and education: Building bridges, not walls [EN/AR/RU/ZH]
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
Informations and ressources about current and past Storms
These Tropical Storm Tracks are charts and projections
of severe storm and hurricane/typhoon movement in the Atlantic, Pacific,
and Indian Ocean areas. They are updated every three hours at approximately
00:45, 03:45, 06:45, 09:45, 12:45, 15:45, 18:45, and 21:45 GMT* (02:45,
05:45, 08:45, 11:45, 14:45, 17:45, 20:45, and 23:45 HST).
All plotted times are GMT.