Most read reports
- Statement by Jan Egeland, Secretary General of the Norwegian Refugee Council, ahead of the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony Monday 10 December, where Nadia Murad and Denis Mukwege will receive the prize
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Central Emergency Response Fund ‘Most Profitable Investment You Can Make for the Good of Humankind’, Secretary-General Tells Pledging Conference
- The humanitarian metadata problem: ‘Doing no harm’ in the digital era (October 2018)
- Launch of Humanitarian Insight
By Anne Mugisa in Washington DC
Efforts to boost maternal health and stop HIV transmission to babies by their mothers got a new boost with the US announcing an US$80m additional funding.
The money was announced Monday by the US Secretary of State, Hillary Rodham Clinton at the 19th International AIDS conference taking place in Washington DC.