Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
The purpose of this manual is to provide
human rights defenders with additional knowledge and some tools that may
be useful for improving their understanding of security and protection.
It is hoped that the manual will support training on security and protection
and will help defenders to undertake their own risk assessments and define
security rules and procedures which suit their particular situation.