Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Destinar los recursos necesarios puede salvar a 2 de cada 3 recién nacidos
An inclusive approach to disaster preparedness saves lives. Inclusion engenders community resilience and promotes equity and human rights.
Since January 2014, Give2Asia has partnered with community-based organizations (CBOs) in South and Southeast Asia to understand best practices and learnings for locally-led disaster preparedness and community resilience. This work has helped Give2Asia to identify specific CBO partners as part of an extensive effort to make Disaster Preparedness a larger part of the portfolio of international philanthropists and corporate foundations.
This Paper’s Intended Audience
Silang, Cavite, Philippines & San Francisco, California USA