Most read reports
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- World Economic Forum 2019 Annual Meeting launching a new Humanitarian Investing Initiative
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
This 11th annual conflict analysis looks at
crises, wars, coups d'Etats, negotiations, mediations and peace settlements
in national and international conflicts worldwide during the year 2002.
Considering global and regional developments, the report divides the analysis into the following main areas of conflict; Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Middle East and Maghreb.