Most read reports
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
This 11th annual conflict analysis looks at
crises, wars, coups d'Etats, negotiations, mediations and peace settlements
in national and international conflicts worldwide during the year 2002.
Considering global and regional developments, the report divides the analysis into the following main areas of conflict; Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Middle East and Maghreb.