Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
This 11th annual conflict analysis looks at
crises, wars, coups d'Etats, negotiations, mediations and peace settlements
in national and international conflicts worldwide during the year 2002.
Considering global and regional developments, the report divides the analysis into the following main areas of conflict; Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia, Middle East and Maghreb.