Most read reports
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
Asia Pacific regional disaster response team training has been conducted from 20th to 26th of August. Around 30 delegates of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies of Australia, Pakistan, Thailand, Solomon Islands, North Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal and Mongolia has participated in the training. The training was facilitated by the delegates of IFRC.