Most read reports
- Vital protection for refugee and migrant children making perilous sea journeys to Europe urgently needed
- World Economic Forum 2019 Annual Meeting launching a new Humanitarian Investing Initiative
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- UNHCR appeals for urgent action as new Mediterranean mid-winter deaths reported
Asia Pacific regional disaster response team training has been conducted from 20th to 26th of August. Around 30 delegates of Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies of Australia, Pakistan, Thailand, Solomon Islands, North Korea, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Kyrgyzstan, Nepal and Mongolia has participated in the training. The training was facilitated by the delegates of IFRC.