Most read reports
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
NAY PYI TAW, Myanmar, 11 July 2012 — The Government of the Republic of Myanmar increased the budget for health and the Department of Health created a budget line for contraceptives to improve the health of mothers and children, and the United Kingdom and other donors will provide new funding to accelerate achievement of health MDGs, officials announced today at a press conference marking the London Summit on Family Planning.