Most read reports
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- Four years into its #IBelong Campaign to end statelessness, UNHCR calls for more resolute action by states
- IOM Releases Redesigned, Now Customizable Mobile App ‘MigApp’ in 4 New Languages
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- The potential human cost of cyber operations: Starting the conversation
NAY PYI TAW, Myanmar, 11 July 2012 — The Government of the Republic of Myanmar increased the budget for health and the Department of Health created a budget line for contraceptives to improve the health of mothers and children, and the United Kingdom and other donors will provide new funding to accelerate achievement of health MDGs, officials announced today at a press conference marking the London Summit on Family Planning.