Most read reports
- World Economic Forum 2019 Annual Meeting launching a new Humanitarian Investing Initiative
- UNHCR appalled at news of refugee and migrant deaths on Mediterranean Sea
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Vital protection for refugee and migrant children making perilous sea journeys to Europe urgently needed
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
NAY PYI TAW, Myanmar, 11 July 2012 — The Government of the Republic of Myanmar increased the budget for health and the Department of Health created a budget line for contraceptives to improve the health of mothers and children, and the United Kingdom and other donors will provide new funding to accelerate achievement of health MDGs, officials announced today at a press conference marking the London Summit on Family Planning.