Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- World Malaria Report 2018
- Oxfam Intermón denuncia que 40 niñas y niños mueren cada hora en el mundo a causa de la diarrea
- Galvanizing Power of Women’s Movements Driving Action Needed to End Harassment, Violence, Says Secretary-General, in Remarks for International Day
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
The handbook is produced by MIAVITA project team. MIAVITA (Mitigate and Assess risk from Volcanic Impact on Terrain and human Activities) is a 50-months project financed by the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development, Area “Environment”.