Most read reports
- Crop Prospects and Food Situation, No. 3, September 2018
- A Future Stolen: Young and out of school
- Levels & Trends in Child Mortality: Report 2018
- ECOWAS calls for increased coordination to address security and developmental challenges in Sahel region
- The State of Food Security and Nutrition in the World 2018: Building climate resilience for food security and nutrition [EN/AR/RU]
OECS Commission, Castries Saint Lucia 03/09/15 -The Organisation of Eastern Caribbean States (OECS) Commission is in final preparations to host its fifth climate change seminar, which is to be held under the theme: Strengthening the Environment and Building Resilience to Climate Change in OECS Member States”.
The seminar will take place at the Conference Room of the Verandah Resort and Spa in St Phillips, Antigua from September 9-10 2015.