Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- UNHCR donors commit a record US$926 million in initial pledges for refugees, internally displaced and stateless people in 2019
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- Reaching those furthest behind
This guide highlights the necessity of providing timely and relevant during disasters, as well as encouraging the use of live/phone-in programs, and is useful for those working on health, education, and agriculture issues along with disaster management, who are interested in conducting live/phone-in programs.
It has been produced by the Bangldesh Red Crescent Society and the International Federation of the Red Cross.