Most read reports
- IOM Launches ‘Holding On’ Campaign: A Virtual Reality Experience of Internal Displacement
- Aid experts fear 'Cambridge Analytica moment' over big data
- Shrinking Natural Resources, Rising Insecurity Leading to Dire Situation in Sahel, Speakers Tell Meeting of Economic and Social Council, Peacebuilding Commission
- Pneumonia to kill nearly 11 million children by 2030
- The Emerging Crisis: Is Famine Returning as a Major Driver of Migration?
Today is Africa Malaria Day. The slogan for this year is "Free Africa from malaria now!" - which summarises the situation very well. The Dark Continent can take no more of this disease transmitted by mosquitoes. A number of events are being organised all over Africa.
Huge concerts and debate in Yaoundé in Cameroon, in Dakar in Senegal, in South Africa...