Most read reports
- EU increases its humanitarian assistance – record budget adopted for 2019
- Bachelet appeals for record funds to support UN human rights work in “an era of great turbulence.”
- Flexible funding allowed WFP to reach the world's displaced and forgotten people in 2018
- Aperçu du Financement Humanitaire en 2018 - Appels coordonnés par les Nations Unies
- 30,000 Irregular Migration Deaths, Disappearances Between 2014-2018: IOM Report
The Livestock Emergency Guidelines and Standards (LEGS) are the international guidelines and standards for the design, implementation and assessment of livestock interventions to assist people affected by humanitarian crises. The LEGS Handbook was first published in 2009 following a broad consultation process, and is structured around a set of human livelihoods objectives that aim to provide rapid assistance to protect and rebuild the livestock assets of crisis-affected communities.