Most read reports
- The State of Humanitarian Journalism (October 2018)
- UNHCR and IOM appeal to European leaders to tackle Mediterranean deaths
- Food costs should cause “shock and outrage” as countries in conflict see spiralling prices
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
The Livestock Emergency Guidelines and Standards (LEGS) are the international guidelines and standards for the design, implementation and assessment of livestock interventions to assist people affected by humanitarian crises. The LEGS Handbook was first published in 2009 following a broad consultation process, and is structured around a set of human livelihoods objectives that aim to provide rapid assistance to protect and rebuild the livestock assets of crisis-affected communities.