Most read reports
- The State of Food and Agriculture 2018 - Migration, Agriculture and Rural Development
- 2018 Global Hunger Index: Forced Migration and Hunger
- Working Together to End Child Marriage: How governments can end child marriage by accelerating coordinated action across education, health, protection and other sectors
- Devastating Impacts of Climate Change Threatening Farm Outputs, Increasing Global Hunger, Delegates Say as Second Committee Takes Up Agriculture, Food Security
- Las políticas sobre migración no deben limitarla, sino maximizar su potencial y minimizar sus aspectos negativos
This independent report was commissioned by Development Cooperation Ireland and DFID to recommend how the existing Central Emergency Revolving Fund might be adapted to provide a more effective funding mechanism to address forgotten crises and rapidly changing situations. The Central Emergency Revolving Fund (CERF) was established by the Secretary-General in accordance with UN General Assembly Resolution 46/182 of December 1991.