Most read reports
- World Humanitarian Data and Trends 2018
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
- Hike in record-dry months for Africa's Sahel worries scientists
- Agenda for Humanity Annual Synthesis Report 2018 - Staying the Course: Delivering on the Ambition of the World Humanitarian Summit
- Destinar los recursos necesarios puede salvar a 2 de cada 3 recién nacidos
This independent report was commissioned by Development Cooperation Ireland and DFID to recommend how the existing Central Emergency Revolving Fund might be adapted to provide a more effective funding mechanism to address forgotten crises and rapidly changing situations. The Central Emergency Revolving Fund (CERF) was established by the Secretary-General in accordance with UN General Assembly Resolution 46/182 of December 1991.