Most read reports
- The Costs of Fuelling Humanitarian Aid
- Reaching those furthest behind
- UN migration pact brings hope for people displaced by disasters and climate change
- What drives internal displacement? A machine learning approach
- Public health guidance on screening and vaccination for infectious diseases in newly arrived migrants within the EU/EEA
With climate change fuelling a dramatic escalation in the frequency and intensity of disasters, the United Nations and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies are calling on governments to significantly increase their commitment to disaster risk reduction.
This call came today at a meeting to which all member states of the United Nations were invited, where the International Federation, in partnership with the United Nations International Strategy for Disaster Reduction (UN/ISDR), laid out its strategic vision for increasing Red Cross Red Crescent efforts to …