Most read reports
- Rotary announces US $96.5 million to end polio
- United Nations Emergency Response Fund (CERF) Annual Report 2017
- Aid worker deaths: the numbers tell the story
- Crown Agents marks twenty-five years of emergency response with new virtual reality tool
- Los niños y niñas retornados a Centroamérica y México corren un mayor riesgo de sufrir violencias, estigma y privaciones
Issued 30 November 2010 at the launch of the Humanitarian Appeal 2011 in Doha, Qatar, by the State of Qatar, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) and the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR).
Next year, millions of people affected by humanitarian crises around the world will look to the international community to address their basic survival needs and provide services that will allow them to maintain a measure of human dignity even in the worst of circumstances.
The Humanitarian Appeal 2011, consisting of 14 individual …