Most read (last 30 days)
- At least 71 United Nations, Associated Personnel Killed in Malicious Attacks against Peacekeeping Operations during 2017
- The War on Children: Time to End Violations Against Children in Armed Conflict
- Hunger in conflict zones continues to intensify
- UNICEF Humanitarian Action for Children 2018 - Overview [EN/AR]
- Integrated management of the Fall Armyworm on maize. A guide for Farmer Field Schools in Africa
About the ELD Initiative
The Economics of Land Degradation (ELD) Initiative is an international collaboration that provides a global assessment of the economics of land degradation, and highlights the benefits of sustainable land management. Working with a team of scientists, practitioners, policy-/decisionmakers, and all interested stakeholders, the Initiative endeavours to provide a scientifically robust, politically relevant, and socio-economically considerate approach that is economically viable and rewarding.