Most read (last 30 days)
- 2018 Global Report on Internal Displacement (GRID 2018)
- Missing millions: How older people with disabilities are excluded from humanitarian response
- Education Under Attack 2018 [EN/AR]
- UNHCR, OIC join efforts in addressing a Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework
- Civil-Military Coordination for Protection Outcomes: Report of a Global Protection Cluster Round-Table
About the ELD Initiative
The Economics of Land Degradation (ELD) Initiative is an international collaboration that provides a global assessment of the economics of land degradation, and highlights the benefits of sustainable land management. Working with a team of scientists, practitioners, policy-/decisionmakers, and all interested stakeholders, the Initiative endeavours to provide a scientifically robust, politically relevant, and socio-economically considerate approach that is economically viable and rewarding.